Corporate Promotional Golf Products and Services
Dizzy Heights works with a unique line-up of some of the best coaches in the world. We help major brands reach golfers by producing branded and customised products and services as part of an integrated online and offline marketing campaign. Here's a video clip showing you a preview of our video lessons specially designed for PCs, mobile phones and iPod Videos. This is an example of an online and offline marketing campaign for Mizuno with Denis Pugh.
If you cannot see a media player then you may need to download Flash to view the video. Download it for free
For a live example of our work, please see the complete putting lesson with PGA Master Professional Denis Pugh created for Mizuno.
This campaign included the production of over 35,000 fully customised Pocketshots putting lessons. The objectives of the campaign were to raise awareness of the Mizuno Bettinardi Putter range and to drive interest, trial and purchase in store. This was achieved by:
- Distribution to golfers at the Open Championship
- Cover mount on Golf International magazine to 25,000 golfers
- Creation of a POS hanging wallet attached to a putter at the point of sale to drive trial and purchase in-store
- A link from each printed Pocketshots to downloadable lessons on Mizuno's website
- Facility to allow users to pass on content to friends, family and playing partners
- Opportunity to create a strong brand association with one or more famous coaches
- High quality content that really will help your customers' game
- Content can be tailored to strongly illustrate the benefits of your brand, product or service
- Content can be segmented to reach a certain target audience; e.g. Seniors, Ladies
- Numerous cost-effective ways to reach your target audience. Examples include; direct mail, events, tournaments, competitions, exhibitions, magazine cover mounts, point of sale displays, websites and micro-sites, email marketing, viral email and mobile marketing and embedding clips in 3rd party websites
- Create one message or a series of messages as the golfer progresses through the lesson
- Opportunity to work with your team to create a multi-platform offer - UK Golf instruction for TV, Web and Mobile, e.g. Interactive downloads (that can be virally sent to friends to promote your golf brand).
- Branded printed Pocketshots™ lessons
- Branded Pocketshots Video™ lessons
- Bluetooth marketing systems to send free video lessons to mobile phones
- Bespoke video lessons and seminars
- Distribution of material across a network of 3rd party golf websites
- Marketing and distribution across magazines, in-store, direct mail